By Jamie Boyle
Blog traffic is something we all wish would be there as soon as we set up a blog and watch the steady increase of readers coming in to read it. That's definitely not the case! People need to start building their blog traffic and get readers to your blog. Just by setting up your blog, doesn't mean the readers are there.
There are several things people need to do to generate blog traffic and here I am going to show you ways to get more hits to your blog.
1. Create good content. With good quality content on your blog chances are you will keep people coming back to read more. Also If your writing is that good they might even share that with friends creating new readership.
2. Commenting on blogs. Surf the Internet and find other great blogs around the same topic that your blog is about. By simply doing this you will get hits from your comment as your name is a link back to your blog. Commenting on blogs is a sure way to increase blog traffic and link popularity.
3. Use pictures and images. People like to see things with their own eye. Have pictures and photos on your blog. Make it eye appealing and if your referring to statistics on something or someone show a picture. Everyone loves looking at pictures. Sometimes words are not enough people want to see for themselves. A good example of this is on one of my blogs where I show people step by step how to divide water lilies with pictures you can see by clicking on the link.
4. Ping your blog. The search engines need to know when you update your blog. Use Pingomatic to let them know you updated it. Updating your blog regularly increases blog traffic and page rank.
5. Join traffic exchange programs. A good way to increase traffic is BlogExplosion but beware if your a member of Adsense and have Adsense Ads on your blog it may violate TOS. I don't use traffic exchange programs myself but they do work. Just be careful with programs you join and check with Adsense rules to make sure you comply with TOS.
6. Submit Blog to directories. This is something people should definitely do, helps gain more link popularity with one way links or reciprocal linking and gets you blog traffic.
Just by using these simple blogging tips will get you more traffic to your blog. People need to continue doing the things to increase traffic and keep building upon that to get even more readers to your blog. Hope these blog traffic tips bring you more traffic to your blog. Continue blogging and you will see the difference in traffic.
Helping You Increase Blog Traffic
Friday, January 18, 2008
By Jamie Boyle
Thursday, January 10, 2008
By Jamie Boyle
We've all heard of Adsense, affiliate programs and other great ways to make money online, well how about Pay Per Play Media or for short PPP. Everyone is always looking for ways to make extra money from their blog or website. Pay Per Play Media might just be the thing your looking for.
The thing with most things online you have to be one of the first people to join to really make good money with the program on the Internet. You need to be close to the top while the going gets good. Well here's your chance to be among the top and not miss out on the opportunity.
I have some great news here. Pay Per Play Media is the new way to make money online which is right now in Pre-Launch phase. That means you can lock your self in towards the top and start making extra money online from your blog or website.
What is Pay Per Play Media and what makes it so good compared to say Adsense?
That's definitely a great question in which I know you're all thinking right now. Well Pay Per Play Media is an advertising service in which a business can advertise on websites and blogs in which each visitor will then hear a short audio advertisement. That means you can still continue doing all the other things your doing to monetize your blog and make even more money on the process. You will have another another source of income, more income streams the better.
What makes Pay Per Play Media an excellent income opportunity is that you get paid basically for each visitor to your blog or website. They don't need to click on anything for you to get paid or sign up to anything to get paid. All they need to do is simply visit your website and that's it. You earn revenue on each visit you get and it doesn't disrupt anything on your site. That's pretty sweet eh!
Anyone can earn more dollars and income with PPP. The best thing as well you can earn money off the people you refer as well to Pay Per Play Media. It's like nothing you've ever seen before. The only thing is, it's in Pre-Launch Phase right now and they may be closing their affiliate program off soon.
Get in now, my suggestion is to go to Pay Per Play Media now and get in on this amazing income opportunity today. It's FREE to join and doesn't cost anything to be a publisher.
Sign up now to Pay Per Play Media before it's too late.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
By Jamie Boyle
As I previously talked about BlogRush and how to increase blog traffic using it I want to show you my statistics for 30 days using it and how many members in my referral network. It goes to show people if you promote it and refer others you can help increase your blog traffic. Now I have only been a member of BlogRush for like a month now and I could have had more members in my downline as well if I had done a few things differently for sure. Just imagine doing this for 6 months, a year and more. The credits earned and blog traffic and referrals in your Bloggers Referral Network would be incredible.
Here are my BlogRush statistics 100 member downline in 30 days.
Now this is all FREE Blog Traffic that you can generate. Now if you look at my statistics here you will see all my referral came from my own efforts. I wish my downline sees this post and reads it and starts promoting it. If my downline was promoting BlogRush like me and taking advantage of this marketing tool my credits earned and Bloggers in my referral network should have been much much larger.
I know John Reese has a video on BlogRush showing people one BlogRush members accounts downline and the credits you can earn are unlimited really. In the latest news BlogRush New Phase 2 video that you can see on the website it shows one member having 417 members in her downline earning her credits and more blog traffic. Using BlogRush you can earn credits for your referrals and their referrals for 10 levels deep. When your referrals start promoting it that's when you will see how BlogRush can really work for you.
Learn how you can promote BlogRush and get more referrals in your BlogRush network in a post I will make about How To Grow Your BlogRush Referral Network. I'll show you what I did that started to bring me in members in my downline earning me credits and blog traffic to my blogs. Promote BlogRush and you will see your Blog Traffic increase.
Start promoting BlogRush Today to earn more blog traffic for FREE.